Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Call

I got the call today.
At Work.
For the parents out there, it's the call that you get from the principal.
For me, it's from my husbands' boss.....

"Hi Cara, It's Camille."

"Hi Camille."

"Mark's misbehaving and he won't listen to me, so I told him I was calling you."

"Frankly, Camille, I've been expecting this call for the last 10 years. Please tell him to settle down and get back work. I don't want to have to haul my butt down there. And can you please tell him that his privileges have now been taken away. No T.V., No PlayStation, and no bike."

"No, bike?", says Mark in the background, "I don't have a bike."

"I know, and now you can't have one".

"Thanks, Cara"
"No problem Camille. have a good day."


Apparently he was at work and was making faces at his superiors when they asked him to complete his tasks.

Mark and I had a little chat about responsibility after work today, so there will no more calls.
Although, I couldn't see what he was doing behind my back as I walked away.










4 comments:

Dawn said...

HHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAA!

You've got your hands full with that one... do you tihnk you'll have more?

Dawn said...

I read this again because I knew it would make me laugh.

One suggestion:
I have often made my delinquents write me a letter of apology, explaining what they did, why it was wrong, what they will do next time.

That's one letter I would like to see.

Cheryl said...

I would like to get in line to see that letter!

Info Goddess said...

And what about the problem of going on Facebook while at the workplace (on second thought I don't think I want to bring that up!)