Thursday, May 24, 2007

I sat and watched the last 1/2hr. of my soap opera today and I got to thinkin'....

When are my half-twin sister, (who I thought was dead in a fiery car crash, but has had plastic surgery so she no longer looks like me but strongly resembles our mother, who is secretly our aunt) and her husband (my ex-husband, who we once thought was our brother) going "pop-in" for a visit?



My life is so boring.








P.S. Mark wanted me to let you all know that he is STILL pushing for me for the name change of the blog to "Kenny Bloggins Blog Cabin".
(sorry honey, not gonna happen!)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Makes me want to get plastic surgery so I look just like you and then I can knock on your door with the story of our "separation at birth, reaquainted because I need a kidney" type story line!

Cara said...

For you Dawn, I would be happy to donate a kidney.