Thursday, May 17, 2007

What if?





So I think that Mark and I have a plan, but I need to ask a question. Would anyone be terribly upset if we didn't come back from Italy? I see these pictures, hear the language, and read about the food and I wonder, what if we just stayed there? Our first Italian lesson went well, we know how to count to 20 and inform anyone we talk to that we are pleased to have met them. It is very similar to Spanish and I easily get confused between the two.
We got our new camera on Tuesday and I love it!! Our old one was good but, come on, this is Italy. I don't want to return with "just alright" pictures of the tower of Pisa.
As you can see the terrain is somewhat vertical so I going to go now and see if I can improve my cardiovascular fitness just a bit before we go so I don't have to use the following phrase, "per favore, chiami un dottore".
(please call a doctor)
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

If you two stayed in Italy, I'd come get you.

But, it will never happen because of your husband's mommy issues, so if you really love it there, you will have a big decision to make.

(And even if you left him for Italy, I'd still come get you.)

enjoy your new camera!