Sunday, May 20, 2007

a history

12:45AM.


Nope, not watching Saturday Night Live.....


No late night pillow talk with my husband...


FACEBOOK.


When I saw mysisterDawn's blog, I thought what a good idea for Mark and I when we go away. Everyone can check in with us when were in Germany and Italy. We can post pictures, explain where we are and what we saw. I didn't tell anyone at first because I know me and computers and I wanted to see if was something I would keep up with. I do enjoy it.

Thank you Dawn.


I have some friends who then joined facebook. I went, I saw, I never fully understood.

Mark and I went to the Kerns last night for games and after being told never, under no circumstances should I ever go to facebook due to it's addictive nature, mysisterDawn helps sign me up and show me all the features there are to this phenomenon.

12:45AM

Thank you mysisterdealerDawn.