Monday, February 19, 2007

Another sleepless night


only 6 more months 'till Italy, and I have one sleep deprived husband. He woke up the other morning stating that he couldn't sleep because he was thinking of Italy....
We will be staying in Germany for week with friends of ours, who live Wiesbadan, visit the chocolate museum (that's right-chocolate museum) and then it's on to Italy.
The first night there we will be in Pisa and then we travel by train to Riomaggiore, which is part of the Cinque Terra.
My lovin' husband and I have had extensive discussions regarding "comfortable" shoes and fanny packs. I afraid I will not budge on this- NO FANNY PACKS ALLOWED!! We are still trying to compromise on the shoes. When I try to picture these "comfortable shoes" I picture my Grandma (bless her heart) and am conflicted between my somewhat limited sense of fashion and the knowledge that if I do pick the wrong shoes, my husband WILL leave me behind....
I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: