Sunday, February 4, 2007

And I have to thank....

This is "mysisterDawn" and her husband at a family camping trip last summer. I felt it necessary to introduce you to her as it is because of her that I have started my own blog. At this point however, I'm not sure whether to thank her or never speak to her again. The amount of trouble I've had (and sleep I haven't) over the last 2 days has been unmeasurable. But we're up and running and hopefully friends and family will enjoy what goin' on with "the Reinelts" .

Here's us in a nutshell.....

3 comments:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I have to agree with Tina that you may have just a little too much free time on your hands....obviously I am not working you hard enough these days!!!

On a more serious note: Thank you for being such great friends.

Here is to Lupabetes 2007 and Anne Pipe!

Bookeesha

Jordan & Terri Ross said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.